Realm Deity

Female
Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2009-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello again!

Post by moonsoul on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Yes lets revive TBL Smile)) And start raiding Smile)) now most rb are on he he. Yes yes Gold time to come back.
moonsoul
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erade on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:20 pm

Am I the only one that thinks it's not worth to play on Catalin's test server ? :S

Erade
Realm Deity
Realm Deity

Female
Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elohai on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:32 pm

yes
Elohai
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male
Number of posts : 2760
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gold on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:32 pm

in case i would be part of this it would be limited in time and depend on some criteria which i will name below. i dont think they can be fulfilled but they would be a must for me to have some fun, other than that wrath or any private server have very little to offer imho. so i m posting this more or less just for fun and so you all see what needs to be done (imho), of course do feel free to prove me wrong. Very Happy
by what i write below i consider that no one else would be wanting to play the main cl. if that is wrong than just let me know when you are playing/ sieging and i might join you -maybe. Smile

---

as i see it we have to realize that we cannot repeat the past, what has been in the past, all the good and bad things are over and if we did another adventure in this game it should not try to repeat the past. it might be somewhat similar of course since similar people would be involved but goal should not be to re-enact the old times on wrath.
this couples for me with the fact that all core players of the clan -the folks to still browse this forum- have seen more or less everything in the game. thus we got nothing to gain and nothing to loose.
what we should want is fun, have the game reward us for as good as possible. we do not need to think about loosing gear, status, not getting to any specific place, what we should want is to play this game to the best enjoyment possible.
any potential engagement of me would be based on this idea.

• first off my potential engagement would be limited to 2 months. you can have a lot of fun in this time if you do not waste precious time on farming.

• secondly a basic amount of people would need to confirm here they d be fine with the terms mentioned in this post.

• afterwards we would need to open a topic where everyone who really wanna participate posts to within 7 days, naming main, all useful alt chars and what needs to be farmed still.

• derived from that i can estimate if it s half worth it: Wink
    probably we would need to still gather a few more people IF the result was fairly positive, no one wanna play with 3 online right? Smile
    thus 2 options:
    either have another clan merge to us (yes that way only, nice lvl 7 clan, skills friendly community, you get it), old cl can move leadership to another char and take it back after 2 months or so.
    or i would ask everyone from core members who said he/ she wants to participate to contact min 5 people to join us. i d start with names of people who registered on this forum, emails are provided too. alternative would be any friends you know but we have no use for chars before 3rd job obviously.

• next step would be a very basic organization.
    i would try to keep it simple. main idea is that core members who signed here first all act as the infamous "generals", means they give a good example to all non generals. a general is expected not to qq, provide basic leadership in party situations where needed, to have fun with the others and be ready to get him/herself killed for any clanmate any day.
    clan would not be expected to provide anything to members except friendship -and maybe a clanhall or so. no fees or stuff, if clan needed funds like every 2nd raiddrop could go to cwh or some real basic stuff alike.

• farming should be done during the day, we should have a no farming policy during prime online times. i much rather want to do some crazy actions, kill some bad guys, see what comes to our minds (i d have some ideas and i m always open to suggestions too Smile).
    farming requirements would be s grade and noble. if people would want boring hellbound questing/farming they could do that during the day.
    btw i would want someone to elaborate me properly how to solve mss issues, also how to raise lvl fast for some core clan chars that are still <lvl 80.

• i personally would not want to pvp together with people who are not on vent.

• and i would kindly ask to get full s grade equip donated by core members. Very Happy

StarCitizen referral code: STAR-6SBL-H4YS
gold
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 12171
Registration date : 2008-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ils on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:57 pm

U mean end it all after 2 months?
mss issue is not an issue since u are es. U nuke hard and will be able 2 do that fast realy. Also my es sub is 80 so i can help xD also there is almost never anyone there so u will not have 2 fight for the mobs.
Lvling low lvls is way more easy when u already have an high lvl char or friends with high lvl char. Like mmm i used almost a year on ils getting all subs high and so i think, now i bet i could make ils char over again and do all the same work in a month. With useing Ils 2 lvl it i mean. My only wish if we do this is that we don't care to much always. And try take things abit as they come. Not trying 2 control everything always.. cuz in the end it just make all not bother 2 do anything and so. We always fought for making things perfect before, but we are not unemploid so we need 2 realize that we don't have the ppl for doing that. I just wanna have fun xD

Ils
Realm Deity
Realm Deity

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cougar on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:59 pm

mss issue....go bs with nuker pt...nuke all f idiots with mobs also.(pvp+pve).....rec s=gear=it farm=pve+pvp again caz there are many nabs =fun.....sieges=castles=forts....btw i name laph for cl...best farmer i know.
cougar
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Male
Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2009-01-24

View user profile http://www.ninjavideo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cougar on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:01 pm

and y ils is right...now he have subs/ dc boxes so low lvling is not an issue anymore...want to have fun and spam alot again!
cougar
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zibo on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:49 pm

I honestly don't know what's the point starting getting gear on server, where shitloads of players (of those who remained...) have full S80, epic sets and weapons +12. Also there's still slight possibility of closing Wrath after ending GF tests and opening new server (as announced). Wanna PvP with that rest of farmers later?
Sickos! elephant

Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cougar on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:59 pm

august is almost here....the new x10 is announced then....so we can wait 2 more weeks to see what the heck is gonna happen and start fresh there.
cougar
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ils on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:03 pm

it has never been announced that wrath will be closed when the new 10x opens. Last thing i read is that the 10x might even never be open. And they will close dex before wrath, more players on wrath belive it or not. Also not all have s80 and epics Smile Those ppl were the first 2 leave, cuz they are nomally ppl without a job so they have time 2 start over and over 100 times and still get s80 and epics. So atm u will do fine :p

Ils
Realm Deity
Realm Deity

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ils on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:07 pm

And cougarel. If we were 2 start at the beggining on a new server then the point with remaking TBL now is no more xD Then the lvling and gear would be a problem, as its not atm on wrath. Point was 2 remake, see what happens and in the meantime ust have fun. Lvling new chars and subs + noble all over dose not count as fun for me xD

Ils
Realm Deity
Realm Deity

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zibo on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Just hire Laph for getting S80. I bet he'll manage to get it for You all.

PS: Need GK to farm HB with me on Arion! 1k ATODs per day is just not enough.

Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cougar on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:09 pm

okz princess i get u....dunno let's do it and see what happens.
cougar
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Elohai on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:23 pm

we can do rbs as much as we want since theres not enough people on to kill them all in the first place =P

Imo we should first just get together ingame and start things slowly, first of all we need to see how many people are willing to give this another try and then we go on from there, at this point i would suggest a meeting tomorrow or a day after tomorrow lets say 9pm gmt+1 if everyone agrees.

Last edited by Elohai on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elohai
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male
Number of posts : 2760
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by moonsoul on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:35 pm

ha ha ha ha fun times Wink. Or Cyb dying in stakato nest on Destro he he,...(sry Cyb...im evil i know...thats because I have only one wing qq).
moonsoul
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ils on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:55 pm

y but need 2 get hold of lot of ppl that don't play or is on forum :/

Ils
Realm Deity
Realm Deity

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xRei on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:23 pm

Was trying to play with Hellhound Client todai. Embarassed

Everything was very glitchy XD.

*Goes to get zeh other client.
xRei
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Male
Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2008-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gold on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Ils wrote:U mean end it all after 2 months?
nah just i most likely couldnt be leader after that (only if i was in the first place).

Ils wrote:My only wish if we do this is that we don't care to much always. And try take things abit as they come. Not trying 2 control everything always.. cuz in the end it just make all not bother 2 do anything and so. We always fought for making things perfect before, but we are not unemploid so we need 2 realize that we don't have the ppl for doing that. I just wanna have fun xD
hey i wanna have fun too. what is written in my post was just in case i was supposed to be leader of this, if i was to stand up and make this happen then these would be the requirements. for me it s simply no fun to be leader with internal disorder. buuut if there are other people to do this then it s great, gogo. Very Happy

moonsoul wrote:ha ha ha ha fun times Wink. Or Cyb dying in stakato nest on Destro he he,...(sry Cyb...im evil i know...thats because I have only one wing qq).
aaargh you-you.. those kamaels are turning more and more into a nuisance. Mad

Elohai wrote:
Imo we should first just get together ingame and start things slowly, first of all we need to see how many people are willing to give this another try and then we go on from there, at this point i would suggest a meeting tomorrow or a day after tomorrow lets say 9pm gmt+1 if everyone agrees.
sure i can log ingame to chat if you wanna do it different. so the plan is to have no plan? xD

gold
General
General

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ils on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:43 pm

did not think that far xD i only were thinking that i wanted 2 have fun hehe
but y i get what u meant now. makes sence kinda hehe fun fun fun :p

Ils
Realm Deity
Realm Deity

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gold on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:08 pm

yeah! geek
btw just say when you do the meeting and i ll come and might join in playing too later, if i m not leader i m not so picky about things anymore (just tell me to which char in the clan i should give cl). just personally woudln t play in a different clan than tbl. rabbit

gold
General
General

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content