gracia on dexternet

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: gracia on dexternet

Post by Miradin on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:28 pm

Yes, some very nice mass events there. PVE with stories Wink
For example "Great Battle" event. After some mass quest Epic Battle of 2 legions. Army of Light and Army of Darkness. Also its possible to join "neutral side" had no time to read it right now, but so far its very interesting.

Miradin
Anthy Slayer
Anthy Slayer

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gold on Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:40 am

rumor time! Very Happy

anyways i think it ll be like 3 more months at least for ct 2.3...

some noob wrote:Actually, nobody hacked NCsoft, or Innovasystems or anyone affiliated with L2 servers. It Was sold by an employee. I was to Ukraine yesterday, i cant tell You the reasons or details, i don't have the files myself (sob...) but im 100% confirmed that all files that were leaked (and not everything was, and not simultaneously, thats the reason some stuff are different/weird), was sold by someone to someone. And, to my uncomparable grudge, if it will be shared, it will. No one, will do anything about it. And if they decide to keep it to themselves, we can do nothing about it. They paid for it, and im sure they paid lots...

random dude wrote:
maybe catalin should tell us something about the deals, since he promised to update his server to gracia final soon and ppl on other forums talking from who he gonna buy, how much costs, etc

Catalin wrote:
.. to pay such a big amount of cash [35k $] for files is a nonsense. they asked that price but never wanted to sell(till now) . prolly was a prohibitive price .
From what my friends saw files look real (saw via remote viewer or something)

time will tell if they sell/share or not .

StarCitizen referral code: STAR-6SBL-H4YS
gold
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 12171

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gold on Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:24 am

Catalin wrote:new server when will be opened will be gracia final 100 %. about eta . read my previous post on this topic .
ps : we dont pay $ for anything .

hmm hmm he said "can be july if we have slots in our datacenter". as i see it the datacenter will be delayed yet it seems it all closer than i thought. hopefully can check some things on saturday.

StarCitizen referral code: STAR-6SBL-H4YS
gold
General
General

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Askard on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:08 am

so gold is there a quest to increase your vitality lvl?
i test gracia final on l2inc (lancer 15x) and there the vitality lvl increse autmonaticly...
Askard
Living Legend
Living Legend

Male
Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2009-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gold on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:27 am

A vitality system that provides bonus experience during hunting has been added.

Vitality Points can be acquired when your characters are offline, in a peace zone, or hunting Raid Bosses.

When you accumulate Vitality Points and raise your Vitality Level, the bonus experience points that you acquire increase in proportion to your Vitality Level.

When you obtain experience points by hunting regular monsters rather than bosses or raid monsters, Vitality Points are consumed.

You can check your character's Vitality Level by vieeither your Status Window or your Character Status Page.

There are four levels of vitality:
Level 1 - 150% increase in experience gain.
Level 2 - 200% increase in experience gain.
Level 3 - 250% increase in experience gain.
Level 4 - 300% increase in experience gain.

this is how it should and would work. so no quest.

l2inc is an l2j server means it is an emulator written in java and no server based on actual ncsoft files like ours.

the good thing about l2j is that -cause it s a lineage emulator- you can implement all new chronicle features very easy while adding them on offical l2 based files it is a pain cause those files are stolen: no one except ncsoft has the source code.

l2j is nice to test a few things but stats/values/gameplay there are only close (or often even rather far) to how they really are in lineage since l2j developers "estimated" them.
also the problem of l2j is that you ll never be able to host as many players as with a real l2 files ("l2off") based server.

tried to explain the above to jens who told me "oh my god i found such a cool server and it s gracia already!" but it s often hard to make ppl understand the difference in between l2j<->l2off. Very Happy

when gracia final launches here and it will be based on freshly leaked real gracia files it will be uber to any other lineage you can play out there (apart from retail servers of course Wink).
gold
General
General

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gold on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:29 am

it seems they wanna open an english 30x ct2.3 server now.. with boss juwel donation etc. Laughing
anyways in case someone wanna test sth
http://www.rpg-club.com/en/
gold
General
General

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k4ze on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:23 am

One thing can be sure, this ct2 will balance the game alot compared to actual dex, no rerolls for me, wr for life^^

k4ze
Terrain Exploiter
Terrain Exploiter

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Djerun on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:55 pm

where can i download what kind of gracia??? link pls Razz
Djerun